Diolaze Pre Treatment
A Laser Hair Removal Technology with one of the largest treatment spot sizes available. Diolaze is for permanent hair reduction and requires only 4 to 6 sessions. The cold pulse is extremely strong and effective, and virtually painless. The most common areas of treatment are: bikini, under arms, legs, back, chest, shoulders, face, upper lip, and chin.
- Avoid any tanning type 3-4 weeks prior treatment, or use at least 30 SPF sunblock.
- Avoid irritant topical agents for 2-3 days before treatment.
- Avoid anticoagulants for 7-10 days prior to treatment, if medically permitted.
- Shave hair 2 days prior and ensure that skin is clean the day of the procedure.
- Do not use lotion on the day of the procedure.
- The number of treatments is typically varied from 5-10 sessions every 4-8 weeks. As treatment proceeds, the intervals become longer.
- There are longer intervals for body hair (6-8 weeks) than for facial hair (4-6 weeks) in the first 3 sessions. In subsequent sessions, the intervals on the face may increase to 8 weeks and on the body to 10-12. Legs may require 15 weeks intervals.
- Lighter and deeper hairs, as well as hormonally-controlled areas, such as chin, are more resistant and may require more treatment sessions.
- The best timing for an additional session is when hair regrowth is observed.
- A touch-up treatment session may be needed for sporadic new hair growth due to individual physiological processes.